Student Ministry is where youth grades 6-12 grow in their faith by serving God, worshiping together, and forming lasting relationships.
SUMMER IS FOR MINISTRY
YOU ARE AWESOME! Thank you for the time and energy you have poured into the lives of students at Prince of Peace. We lift up prayers for you and your families. Even though we won’t meet up regularly on Wednesdays, there are many ways you can stay connected with your small group over the summer.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- FAMILY NIGHT OUT | Tuesdays from June 13 – August 15 Prince of Peace is hosting a Community Family Dinner and STEM Activities. This would be a great way for a (grade 9-12) small group to build onto SERVE Night by volunteering in the summer. Invite them to join you! Sign up today!
- STAY IN TOUCH |Encourage your small group during the summer. Send emails to the families to let them know you continue to think of and pray for their child.
- 2017-18 | Dawn Ridgway will begin reserving small group space for next fall as early as this month. Check in with her to confirm your plans for leading next year and if you would like the same meeting space or if you’d like to request another location. We balance group size, dynamics and a few other things but an early request gives you more leverage.
- Never Too Early | SUMMER MINISTRY While our regular ministry year finishes up in early May, the summer has tons of opportunities to stay connected with students. Are you interested in helping alongside Tim and other staff with summer ministry opportunities including activities and trips? I’d love to hear from you!
- Let’s check in | SET UP A TIME TO CONNECT WITH TIM I want to hear about how the year has gone. Let’s do a check in! Email me to set up a time for me to take you out for a hot beverage and enjoy conversation about life, God, and Student Ministry @ POP!