- This event has passed.
Depression Support Group
April 4 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Tuesday, repeating indefinitely
Depression Support is a great source of help and inspiration for individuals and their family members affected by depression or related illnesses. Discussions are designed to offer peer-to-peer support led by trained facilitators. This mutual self-help group provides an opportunity to talk and share personal experience in a safe environment. Small groups offered for individuals and family.
Meetings Tuesdays, 6:30 – 8:00 pm Christian Life Center, Rooms 241, 270s and 280s.
Once a month, Depression Support Coalition hosts a Speaker Series. THERE WILL BE NO DEPRESSION SUPPORT GROUP AT PRINCE OF PEACE ON THESE NIGHTS.
Please join us at
St John Neumann Church
4030 Pilot Knob Rd, Eagan, MN
7 – 8:30 pm
- Aug. 22 – “Parenting with Depression: Building the Family’s Strength” (Gay Rosenthal and Michael Borowiak from Traverse Center)
- Sept 12 – “The Creator’s Gift: Wellness” (John Reardon, founder, Phoenix Process Consultants)
- Oct. 17 – “Trauma to Trust to Triumph” (Professor Michael Obsatz, Macalester College)
- Nov. 14 – “Suicide Prevention and Grief After Suicide: We All Have a Role.” (Daniel J. Reidenberg, Executive Director, SAVE)
- Dec. 12 – “Why is God so Hard to Find?” (Pastor Paul Gauche, Prince of Peace)