Welcome to Prince of Peace Lutheran Church! We can’t wait to meet you, and we pray that your experience as part of the Prince of Peace community is fun and life‐changing! Our mission is to LOVE GOD AND ALL PEOPLE by being the heart, hands and feet of Jesus in the world so that all might know that they are loved.
Plan your visit
Our campus is located on the Ridges campus, just north of the 35W and 35E split in Burnsville, Minnesota. There are two buildings on our campus. The Christian Life Center is home to our church offices, Chapel, WOW Family Worship, Children’s Ministry, Mission Outpost, Dental Clinic, support group meetings, and other small gatherings. The Worship Center holds our Sanctuary and Community Room (upper level), as well as CDLC Preschool, Child Care, and Student Ministry.
Prince of Peace Lutheran Church is located at:
Meet our staff
Pastor Jeff Marian has been our Lead Pastor since 2008. Meet our staff.
How do I get involved?
Connect UP with God
Connect IN through Community
- Become part of a small group
- If you have kids, get them involved with our Family Ministry
- Find support groups for your struggles
Connect OUT for the World
- Find a place to invest your time, skills and passions
What can I expect for weekend worship?
You are invited to gather in the Sanctuary on the upper level of the Worship Center building for one of four weekend worship services. All are welcome to worship. Come just as you are, dress comfortably, bring your Bible or use one of ours. Worship services are 45‐60 minutes in length. Child care is offered in the lower level of the Worship Center for small children, but please know that children are invited and encouraged to attend worship together as a family.
- Saturday 5:30 pm ‐ Modern in style (live band, vocalists ), weekly Communion, held outdoors Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, weather permitting
- Sunday 8:30 am ‐ Classic in style (organ, hymns, choir), Communion offered on the first Sunday of the month
- Sunday 9:45 am ‐ Hybrid of modern/classic styles (choir, instrumental ensembles, live band), Communion offered on the first Sunday of the month, held outdoors Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, weather permitting
- Sunday 11:00 am ‐ Modern in style (live band, vocalists ), weekly Communion
What opportunities do you offer for children, students, and families?
Family Ministry at Prince of Peace is a place where families of all kinds can come to connect UP with God, IN through Community, and OUT for the World. Whether you’re expecting your first child or have a high school student there are many opportunities to connect with other families for faith formation, fellowship, support, and fun! We focus on parent equipping, small groups, at‐home discipleship, camps and trips, leadership, service/volunteering, worship, and keeping the promise family experiences.
What services do you offer if I need help and support?
For immediate help please call Prince of Peace at 952‐435‐8102. On‐call ministers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you are experiencing a difficult time, we would be honored to partner with you. Our Spiritual Care team is available to visit, pray, or meet with you. We invite you to take part in one of several support groups hosted onsite. Please contact Pastor Sandy Rothschiller at 952‐898‐9358 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Mission Outpost is a soft place to land if you are in need of food, clothing, linens, toiletries, furniture, or financial assistance. We partner with The Salvation Army to provide these services to hundreds of people in our community on a weekly basis. We also provide limited dental services for people without access to dental insurance through our Mission Outpost Dental Clinic.